Join one of the hottest cybersecurity start-ups!
BioCatch is one of the hottest startups on the Israeli scene. With a cutting-edge and completely innovative approach to behavioral biometrics, BioCatch is trusted by leading banks and enterprises around the world to protect users and data. We are headquartered in Israel and are on a major growth trajectory, building a presence in key geographies. We work hard and play hard, keeping our customers in mind every step along the way.
Channel Sales Manager
You: You have experience working with enterprise partners and building a channel program from the ground up. You know how to extract revenue from a channel partner through your amazing people skills and ability to manage a pipeline. You’ve been working as part of a channel sales team and are ready for your next challenge. You like working with a diverse group of people and cultures. You want to be part of the next wave of cybersecurity and even more importantly, a key member of a team that helps drive the growth of an amazing startup.
The Position: The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for managing our reseller and integration partner relationships. This is a quota bearing role that involves overseeing a wide variety of campaigns and activities to drive partner sales. The Channel Sales Manager works closely with our internal sales team and the partners’ sales teams, to create and manage a sales pipeline, establish lead sharing campaigns, marketing programs, incentives, sales and technical training, and events.
- Devise B2B outbound marketing campaigns with the aim of generating leads and nurturing existing leads to enhance lead conversion in the funnel.
- Work in coordination with the digital agency which is focusing on inbound marketing on the digital channel.
- Drive revenue growth through reseller and integration partners via relationship management and channel enablement
- Support the overall growth of our channel program, development of partner facing collateral and sales tools, and marketing programs
- Create business plans for partner accounts including pipeline, forecasting and joint marketing programs
- Work with internal sales team to drive and close sales opportunities presented by the channel
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure sales and technical training, marketing and support programs
- Establish a process with the marketing and product team to ensure the regular distribution of information to the channel in alignment with product launches and updates and other marketing content
- Work with channel partners to understand and relay to the internal product and technical teams the market needs coming from partners’ end user customers
- Manage day to day relationships with channel manager counterpart and the partners’ local sales team around the world
- Utilize internal CRM system to track opportunities and generate reports to management
- 7-9 years of experience in business development, channel sales or channel management
- Experience in enterprise software, information security, fraud prevention or biometrics a plus
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage a sales pipeline via channels
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Experienced building partner sales tools including collateral
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com as well as all Microsoft tools
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- B2B experience in biometrics, cybersecurity, fraud prevention or information security is a plus
This position is based in our New York office. Must be willing to travel up to 50%. Highly competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
Senior Sales Engineer
Our sales engineers are tech-savvy security industry experts who will be responsible for partnering with the Sales Team to educate potential customers on our products and help drive new business and achieve revenue goals. Our customers see them as valuable resources that assist them in understanding the capabilities, architecture and integration of BioCatch products. Your blend of technical knowledge and polished customer-facing skills will be essential to our sales process as you plan and direct all aspects of the technical pre-sales engagement for prospective customers and POCs. In addition, you will also work with our Channel Partners to help enable their sales teams in selling our solutions and adding to the overall growth of the company.
- As “Biocatch and industry expert” provide technical pre-sales support in helping customers understand Biocatch and evaluate our solutions.
- Support sales by taking the technical lead in responding to proposals and RFPs and ensure successful closing of sales opportunities
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using our technology
- Create technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices for new technologies
- Actively participate at trade shows, seminars and speaking engagements
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts to deliver on various use cases
- Provide feedback on product and customer needs and to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Manage prospect/customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and any RFP/RFIs
- 5+ years experience with enterprise software in a technical consulting or pre-sales engineering role
- Experience with pre-sale of high-touch, multi-million-dollar projects to banks, card companies or the payments industry
- Experience in cyber security, fraud or authentication products
- Roll-up your sleeves mentality, proactive and self-motivated. Thrives in a start-up environment
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex technical ideas and product offerings to a variety of audiences from individual contributors through C-level executives
- Ability to travel 25 – 50% throughout North America, including quarterly trips to Israel
- BS/BA in computer science or other technical discipline
Director of US Cyber Strategy
You’ve been fighting cybercrime in the trenches for years, protecting end-users from a barrage of online fraud and cyber attacks. Or you may have worked in a company providing fraud detection and cyber security services, helping your customers build the proper defences. These customers see you as a subject matter expert and appreciate your opinion on the best way to tackle emerging threats. You’ll fit right in with BioCatch!
- Build on-going trusted advisor relationships with customers and prospects as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in battling Cybercrime and online fraud
- Develop strategic initiatives with industry players
- Enable BioCatch partners in the various geos
- Work with customers and prospects to identify business problems and articulate BioCatch solution value proposition to stakeholders
- Qualify incoming leads and inquiries about BioCatch
- Ensure BioCatch is aligned with customers’ business strategy, challenges and needs
- Provide feedback to Senior Management regarding trends, emerging needs, and product strategies required for developing the market
- Represent BioCatch in industry events, forums, and conferences
- Contribute to company blogs, webinars, analyst briefings as a thought leader
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSc. in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- 7+ years of experience in customer-facing roles for cyber security or fraud detection companies, working with financial services and large enterprises
- Alternatively, 7+ years of experience in the Cyber Security, Cyber Intelligence or Fraud space in the banking / payments sector
- A self-starter, self-sufficient and quick learner, comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently in organization where priorities change constantly
- Excellent communication and strong presentation skills
- Ability to convey technical information in an easy to understand way
- Based in US, and willing to travel inside the States (1-2 weeks every month). Once a quarter, may travel to other regions such as Latin America