Gartner®: Buyer’s Guide for Fraud Detection in Banking
The effectiveness of legacy fraud controls continues to be challenged by new attacks and increased customer friction. However, introducing new technology to mitigate risk into existing complex environments is an equally difficult task that many organizations fail to make the business case for.
A new insightful report from Gartner, Buyer’s Guide for Fraud Detection in Banking, is designed to help fraud, security and risk management executives identify the key considerations for their business when introducing new fraud detection solutions. The report includes guidance on how to:
- Develop a business case for moving to a new solution
- Consolidate fraud screening across banking products and channels
- Select a deployment model that aligns with organizational strategy
- Develop an RFP that focuses on differentiating capabilities across vendors
- Understand the merits of carrying out a POC project
Gartner, Buyer’s Guide for Fraud Detection in Banking, Akif Khan, 11 January 2022
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.