Join one of the hottest cybersecurity start-ups!
BioCatch is one of the hottest startups on the Israeli scene. With a cutting-edge and completely innovative approach to behavioral biometrics, BioCatch is trusted by leading financial institutions and other global organizations to protect users and data. We are headquartered in Israel and are on a major growth trajectory, building a presence in key geographies. We work hard and play hard, keeping our customers in mind every step along the way.
Location: London, UK
Our sales engineers are tech-savvy security industry experts who will be responsible for partnering with the Sales Team to educate potential customers on our products and help drive new business and achieve revenue goals. Our customers see them as valuable resources that assist them in understanding the capabilities, architecture and integration of BioCatch products. Your blend of technical knowledge and polished customer-facing skills will be essential to our sales process as you plan and direct all aspects of the technical pre-sales engagement for prospective customers and POCs. In addition, you will also work with our Channel Partners to help enable their sales teams in selling our solutions and adding to the overall growth of the company.
- As “Biocatch and industry expert” provide technical pre-sales support in helping customers understand Biocatch and evaluate our solutions.
- Support sales by taking the technical lead in responding to proposals and RFPs and ensure successful closing of sales opportunities
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using our technology
- Create technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices for new technologies
- Actively participate at trade shows, seminars and speaking engagements
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts to deliver on various use cases
- Provide feedback on product and customer needs and to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Manage prospect/customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and any RFP/RFIs
- 5+ years experience with enterprise software in a technical consulting or pre-sales engineering role
- Experience with pre-sale of high-touch, multi-million-dollar projects to banks, card companies or the payments industry
- Experience in cyber security, fraud or authentication products
- Roll-up your sleeves mentality, proactive and self-motivated. Thrives in a start-up environment
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex technical ideas and product offerings to a variety of audiences from individual contributors through C-level executives
- Ability to travel 25 – 50% throughout North America, including quarterly trips to Israel
- BS/BA in computer science or other technical discipline
The Sales Director UK/EMEA will report to the Vice President of Sales EMEA & APAC and will be part of the EMEA commercial team focused on driving BioCatch sales activities, principally across the UK and key EMEA target countries in the Banking and Financial Services market. BioCatch is seeking a dynamic, energetic, entrepreneurial sales professional, who will develop sales revenues from new and existing customers. The Sales Director UK/EMEA will be responsible for the entire sales process from inception to successful conclusion including cultivating lead generation, prospecting, qualification, pipeline management, negotiation and closing.
Scope of Duties
- Develop sales revenues from new and named existing BioCatch accounts with an emphasis on developing new business from the UK banking and financial services market.
- Drive and develop lead generation, qualification and opportunity management through to successful deal closure whilst maintaining a dynamic and consultative approach.
- Establish, cultivate and develop key strategic partnership with customers, channel and technology partners – supporting and executing BioCatch GTM strategy.
- Identify new use cases as well as growing the adoption of current customer’s opportunities via upsell and cross-selling.
- Collaborate with the executive management and BioCatch leadership to exceed sales objectives, expanding BioCatch customer success across assigned territory and verticals.
- Work in partnership with the EMEA commercial team, including Business Development, Cyber Strategy, Pre-Sales/Sales Engineering and Account Management functions to maximise revenue and technology adoption whilst retaining accountability for customer satisfaction.
- Develop and enhance BioCatch’s enviable brand with our direct and in-direct partners.
- Successfully execute strategic and operational sales and marketing activities as well as representing BioCatch at relevant events.
- Accurately manage forecasting including pipeline management and company reports.
Location: Israel, TLV
Member of the Integration Team and part of Biocatch Operations, the Integration Manager is required to facilitate and manage the end-to-end technical onboarding process for customers Be the public face of Biocatch from a technical and operational integration perspective
- Provide end-to-end support for new clients during their on-boarding process
- Have a deep understanding of our system and its capabilities
- Responsible for all public-facing SDKs, APIs, integration guides and support documents
- Work with internal and external teams to identify issues and offer integration solutions
- Participate in on-site integration (if needed) efforts to support enterprise clients
- Collaborate with the engineering department on company-wide solutions
- Familiarity with java script – must
- 2 years web/mobile back-end and front-end development experience - an advantage
- Proven technical background, should be comfortable reading logs, source code, querying DBs
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Substantial experience in a customer facing technical role
- Prior B2B SaaS experience - an advantage
- Available to travel across the world to meet and work with clients
- Experience with open source technology and cloud infrastructure – big advantage
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and a team player.
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure.
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join our Automation team. This is an opportunity to contribute and be part of a team working on today’s latest security and cloud technologies.
- Develop and execute test strategy to deliver top quality consumer productivity experiences.
- Ability to design, write, execute, track and report manual C\S tests and adding regression tests to automation suit.
- Design automated test tools and solutions that run on multiple platforms.
- Take part and influence R&D design meetings, Work in Agile environment.
- 2+ years of experience of Client\Server testing in product environment - Must
- Experience in Automation and script writing (Python, Selenium, etc…) - Must
- Background in Networking and Security - Advantage
- Strong understanding of Web development (HTML,JS,etc..) - Advantage
- Familiarity with web, mobile & SDK.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal relationship
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure.
Location: Israel, TLV
We are looking for an excellent candidate to join our Backend team.
In this role you will handle complex scenarios regarding handling Big Data collection, aggregation and research.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or military experience at a technology unit.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in developing Software for complex systems.
- Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to:
Java, C/C++, C#, Python.
- Two years of experience in Python – Big advantage.
- Experience in big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark or Cassandra – Big advantage.
- Experience working on CI\CD dockerized environment – Big advantage.
- Responsible, well organized, self-learning, a team player.
- Self & fast learning capabilities.
- Independence and persistence.
- Willing to handle variety of unfamiliar tasks.
Location: Israel, TLV
Member of the Technical Support Team and part of BioCatch Operations, the Technical Support Specialist is required to facilitate and manage technical support and monitoring.
- Being part of our customer facing team responsible for technical support and troubleshooting
- Working in a 24/7 support hours' shifts
- Gathering detailed technical information as needed and investigating issues to solve problems, evaluate and escalate priority issues as needed.
- Spotting common trends and underlying problems
- Providing reliable resolution of critical and high impact problems for customers
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Working closely with our developers and technical teams to solve customer’s problems efficiently and improve our product
- Creatively suggest and build software work-around solutions, including occasional scripting/ coding and customizations
- Part and full-time/ weekends position available
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Extensive familiarity with Office tools
- Willing to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, including night shifts
- Previous experience in information technology or technical support position – an advantage
- Scripting or programming experience – an advantage
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices- an advantage
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Exemplary customer-facing and communications skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities