Join one of the hottest cybersecurity start-ups!
BioCatch is one of the hottest startups on the Israeli scene. With a cutting-edge and completely innovative approach to behavioral biometrics, BioCatch is trusted by leading banks and enterprises around the world to protect users and data. We are headquartered in Israel and are on a major growth trajectory, building a presence in key geographies. We work hard and play hard, keeping our customers in mind every step along the way.
Location: London, UK
Our sales engineers are tech-savvy security industry experts who will be responsible for partnering with the Sales Team to educate potential customers on our products and help drive new business and achieve revenue goals. Our customers see them as valuable resources that assist them in understanding the capabilities, architecture and integration of BioCatch products. Your blend of technical knowledge and polished customer-facing skills will be essential to our sales process as you plan and direct all aspects of the technical pre-sales engagement for prospective customers and POCs. In addition, you will also work with our Channel Partners to help enable their sales teams in selling our solutions and adding to the overall growth of the company.
- As “Biocatch and industry expert” provide technical pre-sales support in helping customers understand Biocatch and evaluate our solutions.
- Support sales by taking the technical lead in responding to proposals and RFPs and ensure successful closing of sales opportunities
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using our technology
- Create technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices for new technologies
- Actively participate at trade shows, seminars and speaking engagements
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts to deliver on various use cases
- Provide feedback on product and customer needs and to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Manage prospect/customer evaluations, proof of concepts, and any RFP/RFIs
- 5+ years experience with enterprise software in a technical consulting or pre-sales engineering role
- Experience with pre-sale of high-touch, multi-million-dollar projects to banks, card companies or the payments industry
- Experience in cyber security, fraud or authentication products
- Roll-up your sleeves mentality, proactive and self-motivated. Thrives in a start-up environment
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex technical ideas and product offerings to a variety of audiences from individual contributors through C-level executives
- Ability to travel 25 – 50% throughout North America, including quarterly trips to Israel
- BS/BA in computer science or other technical discipline