Join one of the hottest cybersecurity start-ups!
BioCatch is one of the hottest startups on the Israeli scene. With a cutting-edge and completely innovative approach to behavioral biometrics, BioCatch is trusted by leading financial institutions and other global organizations to protect users and data. We are headquartered in Israel and are on a major growth trajectory, building a presence in key geographies. We work hard and play hard, keeping our customers in mind every step along the way.
Reporting to: DevOps Team Leader
Location: Israel (TLV)
The DevOps Engineer is a key member of the DevOps team, supporting BioCatch operations. The DevOps Engineer is required to develop and maintain the operations infrastructure. Our motto is, “If it’s not automated, you’re doing it wrong!” We want to avoid manual processes, and the DevOps Engineer drives automation across the BioCatch infrastructure.
- Develop automation for various routine processes.
- Innovate our infrastructure by exploring new technologies.
- Work with Biocatch R&D teams to design and deploy our solution.
- Provide big data solutions that feed into the research ecosystem.
- Perform research and tuning for our current infrastructure stack.
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps/System Engineer
- 2 years’ experience in Software/Automation Development, either in Python/Ruby/Shell/ NodeJS
- Familiarity with Big Data solutions like Spark/Cloudera/Hortonworks, etc.
- Experience with Docker and Orchestration solutions like DC/OS, Kubernetes, Swarm.
- Experience and proven skill set in Linux OS, Networking, Load Balancing, nginx, etc.
- Experience working with any of the major cloud providers: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with Jenkins/Ansible/RunDeck /Open source solutions.
- Understanding of the CI/CD process.
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sales Director UK/EMEA will report to the Vice President of Sales EMEA & APAC and will be part of the EMEA commercial team focused on driving BioCatch sales activities, principally across the UK and key EMEA target countries in the Banking and Financial Services market. BioCatch is seeking a dynamic, energetic, entrepreneurial sales professional, who will develop sales revenues from new and existing customers. The Sales Director UK/EMEA will be responsible for the entire sales process from inception to successful conclusion including cultivating lead generation, prospecting, qualification, pipeline management, negotiation and closing.
- Develop sales revenues from new and named existing BioCatch accounts with an emphasis on developing new business from the UK banking and financial services market.
- Drive and develop lead generation, qualification and opportunity management through to successful deal closure whilst maintaining a dynamic and consultative approach.
- Establish, cultivate and develop key strategic partnership with customers, channel and technology partners – supporting and executing BioCatch GTM strategy.
- Identify new use cases as well as growing the adoption of current customer’s opportunities via upsell and cross-selling.
- Collaborate with the executive management and BioCatch leadership to exceed sales objectives, expanding BioCatch customer success across assigned territory and verticals.
- Work in partnership with the EMEA commercial team, including Business Development, Cyber Strategy, Pre-Sales/Sales Engineering and Account Management functions to maximise revenue and technology adoption whilst retaining accountability for customer satisfaction.
- Develop and enhance BioCatch’s enviable brand with our direct and in-direct partners.
- Successfully execute strategic and operational sales and marketing activities as well as representing BioCatch at relevant events.
- Accurately manage forecasting including pipeline management and company reports.
Member of the Integration Team and part of Biocatch Operations, the Integration Manager is required to facilitate and manage the end-to-end technical onboarding process for customers Be the public face of Biocatch from a technical and operational integration perspective
- Provide end-to-end support for new clients during their on-boarding process
- Have a deep understanding of our system and its capabilities
- Responsible for all public-facing SDKs, APIs, integration guides and support documents
- Work with internal and external teams to identify issues and offer integration solutions
- Participate in on-site integration (if needed) efforts to support enterprise clients
- Collaborate with the engineering department on company-wide solutions
- Familiarity with java script – must
- 2 years web/mobile back-end and front-end development experience - an advantage
- Proven technical background, should be comfortable reading logs, source code, querying DBs
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Substantial experience in a customer facing technical role
- Prior B2B SaaS experience - an advantage
- Available to travel across the world to meet and work with clients
- Experience with open source technology and cloud infrastructure – big advantage
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and a team player.
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure.
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join our Automation team. This is an opportunity to contribute and be part of a team working on today’s latest security and cloud technologies.
- Develop and execute test strategy to deliver top quality consumer productivity experiences.
- Ability to design, write, execute, track and report manual C\S tests and adding regression tests to automation suit.
- Design automated test tools and solutions that run on multiple platforms.
- Take part and influence R&D design meetings, Work in Agile environment.
- 2+ years of experience of Client\Server testing in product environment - Must
- Experience in Automation and script writing (Python, Selenium, etc…) - Must
- Background in Networking and Security - Advantage
- Strong understanding of Web development (HTML,JS,etc..) - Advantage
- Familiarity with web, mobile & SDK.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal relationship
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure.
We are looking for an excellent candidate to join our Backend team.
In this role you will handle complex scenarios regarding handling Big Data collection, aggregation and research.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or military experience at a technology unit.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in developing Software for complex systems.
- Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to:
Java, C/C++, C#, Python.
- Two years of experience in Python – Big advantage.
- Experience in big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark or Cassandra – Big advantage.
- Experience working on CI\CD dockerized environment – Big advantage.
- Responsible, well organized, self-learning, a team player.
- Self & fast learning capabilities.
- Independence and persistence.
- Willing to handle variety of unfamiliar tasks.
Location: Israel, TLV
Member of the Technical Support Team and part of BioCatch Operations, the Technical Support Specialist is required to facilitate and manage technical support and monitoring.
- Being part of our customer facing team responsible for technical support and troubleshooting
- Working in a 24/7 support hours' shifts
- Gathering detailed technical information as needed and investigating issues to solve problems, evaluate and escalate priority issues as needed.
- Spotting common trends and underlying problems
- Providing reliable resolution of critical and high impact problems for customers
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Working closely with our developers and technical teams to solve customer’s problems efficiently and improve our product
- Creatively suggest and build software work-around solutions, including occasional scripting/ coding and customizations
- Part and full-time/ weekends position available
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Extensive familiarity with Office tools
- Willing to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, including night shifts
- Previous experience in information technology or technical support position – an advantage
- Scripting or programming experience – an advantage
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices- an advantage
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Exemplary customer-facing and communications skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
Reporting to: Chief Architect
Location: Israel (TLV)
Description: At BioCatch, we employ a full array of data sources, from data science, machine learning and deep learning algorithms to identify and authenticate user behavior. We are looking for an excellent candidate to join our team and handle complex scenarios regarding classification, authentication and fraud prevention.
- Analyze hundreds of millions of user’s interactions, extract features, and develop ways to enhance the BioCatch solution.
- Research and develop algorithms in the field of fraud prevention, mainly using machine learning and deep learning techniques.
Required skills / Knowledge:
- 4+ years of industry experience
- BSc degree in Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science or related field
- Proven research experience that includes analysis of large data sets
- Strong background and experience in machine learning and information retrieval
- Hands-on experience in programming
- PhD/MSc in related field preferred
- Experience with Python highly preferred
- Responsible, well organized, self-motivated, a team player.
- Independent worker
- Willing to handle variety of unfamiliar tasks
Reporting to: CFO (based in US)
Location: Israel (TLV)
We are looking for an experienced financial controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Responsibilities also include financial risk management.
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitor and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensure operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- At least 7 years of accounting and finance experience
- MBA or equivalent finance degree preferred
- Proven working experience as a financial controller in high-tech companies
- Proven experience in leading projects and processes involving multiple global company functions
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience in working with subsidiaries in US and Europe
- Experience with creating financial statements and
- managing financial audits
- Experience with general ledger functions and month-end/year-end close processes
- Advanced accounting software, including user and administration skillsets
- Excellent English, interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player; result-driven; willing to make an impact and highly motivated; sense of humor.
Reporting to: Head of Analytics
Location: Israel (TLV)
Member of the Data Science Team. The data scientist is required to proactively make value out of data – fetch information from various sources, analyze it, and build tools to use it.
- Perform research on different types of data, resulting in extraction of features and implementation within the product.
- Implement statistical and other mathematical methodologies for generation of specific models or analysis.
- Process, clean, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Work with internal and external teams to identify issues and offer data-driven solutions.
- 2+ years prior experience in Data Analyst role.
- Good scripting and programming skills, preferably Python and Matlab.
- Proficiency in using query languages, preferably SQL, Spark.
- Advanced knowledge of statistics - ability to identify and analyze data to draw conclusions.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills, a team player.
- Ability to communicate with customers from all over the world.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Self & fast-learning capabilities.
Location: Israel (TLV)
The Customer Facing Analyst is a key member in our customer-facing team, directly
engaging with the customer’s Fraud and Risk teams, as well as business and technical staff of the customer to help clients optimize BioCatch's fraud and authentication systems; provide rapid response to fraud incidents and emerging threats; and supplement the client’s in-house fraud expertise with BioCatch's vast cybersecurity experience. The Customer Facing Analyst will also be responsible for promoting the client’s interests and needs within the company, coordinating tasks between various
teams and ensuring customer success.
- Function as a focal point for all fraud and risk management inquiries, and contribute
to the customer's understanding and knowledge of BioCatch solution components.
- Study the customer's specific fraud patterns, gather client requirements, understand their needs and manage clients' expectations.
- Perform detailed analysis of the customer’s risk and fraud environment, including
analysis of extensive production data to identify vulnerabilities and risk patterns.
- Suggest custom risk model developments to allow optimization of fraud detection, usability, and operational constraints based on the customer’s needs.
- Proactive following-up and coordinating customer-specific issues within BioCatch
- Travel to client sites as needed.
- B.A./B.Sc. in Statistics/ Industrial and Management Engineering /Economy/Computer Science
- 2+ years experience in statistical and business analysis
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to identify and analyze data to draw conclusions
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency in using query languages (preferably SQL, Spark)
- Fluent in English
- Project management experience
- Scripting and programming skills (preferably Python and Matlab)
- Work experience with financial institutions’ fraud departments, specifically internet banking / finance systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a team player
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure
- Self & fast learning capabilities